Tuesday, February 21, 2012

School

Well today is my last day of winter break before school starts up.  The break was well needed, however you cant sit around forever, eventually you gotta get back up in the saddle.

A few important things for my followers

1. Because of school, I might have to make shorter songs or extend the release time to 2 months.


2. The current song Im working on is going to be done soon, its just that I might release it in early March cause February is a short month.

3. If my courses are just really difficult, then ill make an announcement  on youtube and here saying that ill hold off on making songs until summer.  If I do that, Ill be keeping this blog updated weekly.

 Now that all that's out of the way we can get to some other things.  My most recent Orchestral Composition took a long time to make because it was so complex, it sounds amazing because it takes time to get it right.  Now I can keep doing things like that, but its getting harder and harder to keep within the once piece a month timeframe.  I've noticed a pattern that I've been doing.  Post one big epic orchestral song then one month later a smaller less complex one, then a big epic one.  I like this pattern as it allows me  time to focus on school work while still being able to maintain a high standard for my compositions.  Im not sure if ill stick to this pattern but it looks to be the best option for managing all the things happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment