Wednesday, August 24, 2011

I hate bees

No seriously, I do.  Im allergic to bee stings and I happened to get one on sunday.  I was rushed to the emergency room and was in a bed before I knew what was happening.  They gave me some epinephrine (thats synthesized adrenalin)  and another shot that had three different types of steroids in it to help combat with the swelling and hives that I got.  Fortunately I caught it early,  If i wasn't so lucky I could have stopped breathing due to my tongue swelling up.   Any ways for the past 3 days ive been pretty loopy with all the drugs they gave me.  That being said Im trying to work on an orchestral score, but its slow going.  I have a 1:10 so far and Id like to have 2min total.  Now I know that some of you have complained about my scores being a bit short, and i can understand that.  So Im thinking about just doing LP versons of them instead of thinking up new things to re score. Also,  school starts for me next week so I wont be able to crank out 1 a week anymore, its going to be one a month 2 if Im lucky.  I should have done about 10 scores before I posted the first one so I could have a "buffer"but thats water under the bridge.  Now Im hoping that i can still get some time in for scores here and there but i just don't know.  So thats this weeks update.  Thanks for reading and don't forget to follow.





-Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment